The Laan van Delfvliet will be closed to traffic from Friday 17 November at 21:0 to Monday 20 November at 05:00.
The Laan van Delfvliet is located in the Ypenburg interschange and has access and exit ramps to the A4, A13, Rijswijk and Ypenburg. Access ramps 7 and 9 will also be closed. These ramps lead from the A4 and A13 to the Laan van Delfvliet. The closures are required to carry out work on the Rotterdamsebaan.
During the weekend closure the Laan van Delfvliet as well as the access and exit ramps will be repaved.
This weekend the following access and exit ramps will close:
- Exit 7 A13 from Delft/ Rotterdam.
- Access 7 A13 direction of Delft/Rotterdam. Please note: it is open on 18 and 19 November from 09.00 – 19.00.
- Exit 9 A4 from Amsterdam. Please note: it is open on 18 and 19 November from 09.00 – 19.00 in the direction of Delft and Rotterdam.
- Access 9 A4 in the directions of Den Haag-Zuid/Rotterdam and Amsterdam.
- Exit 9 A4 from Rotterdam. Please note: it is open on 18 and 19 November from 09.00 – 19.00.
For more information about the road works and the traffic measures, go to www.rotterdamsebaan.nl or the page Geplande wegwerkzaamheden. You can also call the free information line of Rijkswaterstaat, telephone number 0800-8002.