We are looking for a Gymnastics Coach to join our flexible working register from the end of August 2017. Our gymnastics squad consists of six age group teams from across the BSN and the whole team work closely together. The successful candidate will be the Lead Coach of our Senior Gymnastics Squad and Assistant Coach of our Junior Squad.
The BSN is a leading British international school with four campuses in and around The Hague. We also own a Language Centre (for children and adults) and our newly established International Leadership Academy. Our mission is to provide a world-class education to individual students, ages 3 to 18, of all nationalities – developing their potential whilst encouraging self-discipline and mutual respect.
- Responsible for Senior Squad development in all areas
- Prepare squads for several competitions (main event being the I.S.G.A 5-piece annual competition, in the UK)
- Design training programmes and choreograph floor routines
- Assist in the running and organization of competitions throughout the year.
- Assist in planning weekly training sessions.
We are looking for a candidate with:
- A gymnastics coach qualification to a minimum of BG level 2 artistic gymnastics, or equivalent (essential)
Training takes place 2 times per week (Tuesdays and Thursdays 4-7 pm) and on occasions at weekends. All training takes place at Leidschenveen campus just outside of The Hague. Competitions take place with local clubs and with other international schools where we have been successful against other elite schools and gymnasts.
Term time requirements:
- Tuesday 4pm – 7pm
- Thursday 4pm – 7pm
- Sunday training sessions (Jan – March)
- Sundays (as required) for competitions
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with motivated students and a team of passionate gymnastics professionals, who work collaboratively in a well-resourced environment. To apply please visit our website direct: www.britishschool.nl/vacancies
Applications should reach us by 12/07/2017