This summer, Zanzibar Beachclub can organise your company event with their unique beach events.
Lieke Priester, co-owner of the club, has six years of experience creating memorable outings. A graduate of The Hague’s highly reputable Hotel School, she has designed events for Dutch and international groups ranging from 10 to 700 individuals. ‘So much is possible on the beach,’ she says as she describes ideas for events.
- Celebrate an organisational milestone with sunset drinks on the beach in the relaxed atmosphere of African-inspired decor.
- Create team building activities during activities such as the Robinson Crusoe game where creativity, cooperation and determination are key to success.
- Enjoy pure de-stress activities like hilarious Bumper Ball competitions where participants wear a giant inflatable ball that make the game of football so much more fun.
- Take your workforce on a creative journey with a workshop.
- Well-deserved cocktails. Or you can do something creative together, like learning to build a sand sculpture or practise the art of graffiti.
- Have entertaining quiz evenings in the restaurant or invite guest speakers, performers or musicians to entertain dinner guests.
Zanzibar Beachclub is perfectly located, in front of the Kurhaus, Scheveningen’s beach front. Activities can be combined with breakfast or high tea, or Zanzibar’s signature barbecue dinners or lunches.
Whatever your goals, themes or budget, Lieke’s extensive network and excellent command of both English and Dutch facilitate the planning of your event. As a bonus, you can support anti-poaching activities in Zambia through Zanzibar Beachclub’s connection to Conservation South Luangwa (CSL).
For more information on what Zanzibar Beachclub has to offer visit the website at www.zanzibarbeachclub.nl/workshop-scheveningen/
For more information on the Zambian conservation organisation see: cslzambia.org/