You are responsible for Facility / Operations Management across our multiple sites, including contract and asset management, complex project management and community services (lettings, student transport and school uniforms). You are line managing our effective Operations Team of 6 and giving direction to 4 on-site Concierge teams. You’ll be part of the strategy setting Senior Leadership Group. You will work closely with the Heads of School, Communications, Finance, IT and HR.
This is a demanding, but incredibly interesting role – an amazing opportunity for a creative, independent and decisive candidate. You bring strong experience of project management and managing change and you have excellent communication skills. You have professionalised day to day operational support before. You’re resourceful, service-focused and you can work well with (external) professionals.
The BSN is a leading international school. We are ambitious. It is our goal to respond flexibly to the growing and changing needs of the educational market in The Netherlands. Meeting this goal requires vision. We plan our developments with care and this role offers you the unique opportunity to have a high level involvement in the project management of our innovative school development and new build plans around The Hague.
We are looking for a candidate with:
- Significant experience in a Facility Management role
- Demonstrated experience in high level project management
- Experience in managing multiple sites
- Proven clear insights into technical matters
- Experience with design implementation of security measures
- Knowledge of Health and Safety regulations
- An affinity with an educational environment
- Fluency in Dutch & English, both written and spoken
- A Bachelor’s Degree/HBO in Facility Management
This role provides you with the opportunity to work at the heart of a forward thinking organisation in an exciting stage of development. We offer competitive salaries, attractive benefits and we recognise that our staff deserve the best network of professional development and support.
For full details and to apply please visit our website: https://bsn.homerun.co/
Applications should reach us by 28/09/2017