We are looking Teaching Assistants to join our Flexible Working Register. Flexible workers do not have fixed working hours but fill temporary vacancies or cover for colleagues who are absent from work. We are looking for qualified Teaching Assistants who have knowledge of the English National Curriculum and experience of working with the primary age range.
Our team of Teaching Assistants support teaching & learning and assist the teacher(s) in the delivery of the school’s curriculum. BSN Teaching Assistants also play an important part in the fostering of students’ personal, social and independence skills.
As a flexible worker, you may be called to work on short notice, so it is essential that candidates are flexible. The hours may range from 0 to a maximum of 6.5 hours a day (the working day is 8.30 – 16.00).
We are looking for a candidate with:
- A Teaching Assistant qualification (Cache Level 2, or equivalent)
- Knowledge of the English National Curriculum
- The ability to work well collaboratively within a team
- A patient and caring attitude
- Confidence in working with large groups of children
- An openness to learning new strategies and approaches
If you are committed to helping children progress and if you are motivated by what you have read so far, please visit our website directly for more information and to apply: https://bsn.homerun.co/teaching-assistant-flexible-working-register/en
Applications should reach us by 30 October 2017