When:
April 15, 2020 @ 6:00 pm – 11:00 pm
2020-04-15T18:00:00+02:00
2020-04-15T23:00:00+02:00
Contact:
Hearts Dinner for Hartstichting

Hearts Dinner
On Wednesday, April 15, De Passage in The Hague will be transformed into an exclusive restaurant experience during the Hartstichting’s Harten Diner for one evening. Top chefs are joining forces for a top-level culinary evening to raise money. Get one of the exclusive place settings or tables for an evening to remember and contribute to a healthy heart for everyone! 

Benefit dinner, auction and lottery
The Harten Diner is entirely devoted to the heart. Bid on the live and silent auction with unique masterpieces or buy lottery tickets during the first edition of this unique benefit dinner. The proceeds from the Harten Diner go to the Hartstichting.

Saving lives during a cardiac arrest
Every year 17,000 people are affected by cardiac arrest outside the hospital. Resuscitation and the deployment of an AED within 6 minutes offers the greatest chance of survival. That is why the Heart Foundation is building a sustainable network of civilian care providers and AEDs. The Hartstichting believes that everyone is entitled to a healthy heart. A heart that gives you strength to grow, enjoy, to love, to live. Your heart is you and we are your heart for it.

Reserveren
The costs for a table for 10 people including an all-inclusive package are €5,000. It is also possible to purchase individual place settings (at least 2 place settings) for the amount of €500 per item. The prices are exclusive of VAT on 30% of the table price, tax benefits are possible for the remaining amount (70%). The Hartstichting has an ANBI status, which means that donations and donations are deductible.

If there are any questions please contact via email.