IND would like your input
In order to provide clear and comprehensive information to British citizens, IND is holding a preliminary consultation with British nationals on 11 March 2019.
As a British national living in the Netherlands, you should have received a letter from the IND regarding your right of residence in the event of a no-deal Brexit. This letter and additional information are available from the IND website: www.ind.nl/Brexit.
In March, IND will hold a Facebook Live event for British nationals regarding their situation in the Netherlands in the event of a Brexit. We would like your input for this for Facebook Live.
What we would like to know:
- Is the information in the letter and on our website clear?
- Do you understand what will happen and what you need to do?
- Do you have any other questions?
- What would you like us to cover in the IND Facebook Live event in March?
We would like to hear in particular from British nationals living in the Netherlands who have a temporary residence permit. Other British citizens, who for example have a permanent Dutch residence permit or other EU nationality, are also more than welcome to register for the consultation.
Contact us to join the consultation
Interested in joining the consultation? Please send us an e-mail by 28 February providing the following information to: Brexit@ind.minvenj.nl
- Your name and address
- The purpose (e.g. work, study or to live with a spouse or partner) and duration of your stay in the Netherlands
- Your residence status: do you have a Dutch residence permit (yes or no)?
If yes, which type of permit do you have?
*Please indicate in your email whether you have any dietary requirements.
Since spaces are limited, the IND will contact the 30 people selected to confirm their registration on Thursday 28 February.