March 21, 2018 @ 7:30 pm – 10:00 pm
Bloom House of Health
Do you notice more than the average person, whether it’s what you see, hear, taste, feel or smell, and get overwhelmed by your sensory experiences?
Do you feel your emotions extremely strongly, and – often unknowingly – take on the emotional drama of the people around you?
Do you have deep and intense inner and emotional experiences that are hard to describe, and even when you find the words people still don’t get what you’re talking about?
You’re in the right place.
Surviving and Thriving for Highly Sensitive People is a series of three evening workshops offering expertise, practical tips, and tools for managing and making the most of your sensitivities, without having them get in your way.
Dates: Wednesdays 21 March, 25 April and 23 May 2018.
Time: from 19.30 to 22.00
Venue: central location in The Hague
Topics and tools in the workshops include – but aren’t limited to:
- High sensitivity in the workplace
- Being a highly sensitive parent (to highly sensitive children)
- High sensitivity in relationships
- Out-and-about in a world not designed for sensitive people
- Meditation, mindfulness and self-compassion
- Practical strategies for overwhelm, anxiety, and depression
- The bigger picture: High Sensitivity and why we need it in our world today
Each workshop is tailored to the people present in the room.
Price: €45 per workshop (individually) or all three workshops for €120
These workshops are a pronoun-friendly space.
Unfortunately, the venue is not wheelchair accessible. Please contact the organiser for information about future events in accessible venues.