For immediate rent a 3-room top floor apartment of ca. 90 M2 located in Riouwstraat in the Archipel neighborhood of The Hague.
This very attractive apartment is located on the 4th floor of a well-maintained building. It features a spacious living/dining room with an open kitchen, two sunny balconies on the west, two bedrooms, a modern bathroom, storage in the basement and shared bicycle shed.
Closed joint entrance. Stairs to the 4th floor, a hall with two cabinets with a washing machine connection, separate toilet. Very bright and spacious living/dining room (6.92×3.94) with beautiful parquet floors, cabinet and a fireplace.
Modern kitchen with dishwasher, oven, and gas cooking top. Two spacious bedrooms (3.60/2.69×4.59 and 4.55×3.60) with cabinets and access to west facing balcony with views over the beautifully landscaped church garden and community garden.
Bathroom (2.27×1.75) with bath, shower facility and a double washbasin. The entire apartment is double-glazed. There is bicycle storage in the basement and a storage.
SHORT:LOCATED IN QUIET STREET, NEAR THE POPULAR ARCHIPELBUURT, WITHIN WALKIING DISTANCE FROM THE CENTER OF THE HAGUE, THE COSY BANKASTRAAT AND SCHEVENINGEN WOODS. IN THE NEIGHBOURHOOD OF INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATIONS AND PUBLIC TRANSPORT.
– Valid color copy of identification (Passport or ID card, drivers licence is not allowed)
– Employer statement with permanent employment
– Three recent payslips
– Pension information (required for pensioners)
– AOW/ distribution data (necessary for disabled)
– 3-year estimates, forecast current year, IB60 form (necessary for self-employed)
– A landlord statement (required for existing rental)
– A mortgage statement (required in existing owner-occupied)
– The contract is for an indefinite period with a minimum duration of one year
– Income requirement: gross monthly income is at least three times monthly rent. Income of any partner is counted half
– Deposit: one month rent
– Rent price is excluding gas, water, electricity, television and internet
– Deposit heating costs 50 euros a month
– Storage shared with the owner
– Available immediately
For more information on FUNDA click here