We are looking for a two Learning Support Assistants to join our large, dedicated and enthusiastic learning support team at our Senior School in Voorschoten. We have a two part-time positions available (50%FTE and 80% FTE).
In this role, you will support students with Additional Educational Needs throughout the school day, both in class and in one to one withdrawal sessions, so that the student has full access to our highly academic curriculum.
It is essential that the successful candidate:
- Shares the professional values we uphold at the BSN
- Has excellent, clear levels of spoken and written English
- Has good communication and interpersonal skills in order to interact effectively with a variety of audiences
- Is able to take initiative and work independently, as well as being able to contribute as part of a large team
- Has strong planning, organisation and record-keeping skills
- Has a flexible approach to their work, a good sense of humour and responds positively to change
- Has experience with a range of ICT applications, such as Outlook and Excel
The successful candidate should preferably:
- Have prior knowledge of a range of Additional Educational Needs
- Have experience working with children and young people aged 11-18
- Have a good knowledge of the National Curriculum
- Be keen to get involved with extra-curricular activities and the school’s wider community
If you are motivated by what you have read so far and see yourself in this role, please view our recruitment brochure below for more information on the role and the benefits of joining the BSN:
To apply please visit our website directly: https://bsn.homerun.co/learning-support-assistant/en
Applications should reach us by Sunday 19th November. We look forward to receiving your application.