Big Ben Kids is an international baby centre, daycare, preschool and afterschool facility in the centrum / Zeehelden district of Den Haag. During 2017 we have started a collaboration with Zo Kinderopvang.
Our programmes are in English. Our staff are qualified nurses and teachers, and we have been here for 10 years. Our groups are organised in a linear- horizontal system. This means that children are educated and cared for with peers in small established groups.
We offer a specially designed activity programme, that focusses on developing both intellectual and socials skills within an internationally oriented environment.
Given our ongoing expansion, we are now seeking an Hospitality Manager
This is an outstanding opportunity for a professional, people oriented manager – interested in working within an expanding international childcare company.
- Provide effective and regular communication with parents on the care and development of their child
- Serve as primary contact between the parents and staff
- Manage and advise on the integration and transition process for new children
- Manage all visits/tours on the location and the intake appointments
- Provide support in applying for allowances from the Dutch authorities
- Expand our international label with new locations
- Advise our Dutch locations in the bilingual offer
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Relevant Bachelors’ Degree in education with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar position
- Proven experience in an international hospitality environment
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills at all levels (preferably a native speaker)
- Excellent planning and organization skills
- A challenging and diverse job in a dynamic and fast growing international environment
- A complete package of collective labour agreement (CAO) in Child Care sector, based salary, eight percent holiday pay, six weeks holiday, pension and company contribution towards health insurance
- A position of 32-36 hours per week
If you think you would like to join our international team at Big Ben Kids/Zo Kinderopvang we look forward receiving your application. Please contact us today by sending your cv and motivation letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.