Do you have an idea to make your neighbourhood more sustainable? You can apply for a subsidy as of 1 June. The municipality can provide a maximum of €5000 in subsidies to feasible projects.
The municipality would like to support sustainability projects in the neighbourhoods. A sustainable project is beneficial to people and to the environment. Not only now but also in the future.
Examples of sustainable neighbourhood projects are:
- saving energy with the neighbourhood association
- making the school more sustainable by placing solar panels on the roof
- making a plan for more greenery in your surroundings
- thinking up smart ways to reuse waste or to separate rubbish
- establishing a foundation to study how the neighbourhood can use clean energy instead of gas
- hold a campaign to limit food waste
- improve the air quality in your street
Apply for a subsidy
Look at the Dutch page Subsidie duurzaamheid aanvragen for more information about the conditions.