On Sunday 11 August 2019, P!nk will give a concert at the Malieveld. The Malieveld is best reached by bicycle and public transport. The Hague Central Station is a 5-minute walk away.
The Malieveld will be closed between Monday 5 and Wednesday 14 August 2019 at the latest because of the construction and dismantling of the site. De Koekamp will remain open.
The gates will open at 4 p.m. on Sunday 11 August 2019. From that moment a DJ is playing. The first performance starts at 7 p.m. The P!nk concert ends at 11 p.m.
The following measures will be taken on 11 August 2019 to ensure safe visitor flows:
- 1:00 pm to 1:00 am: Bezuidenhoutseweg, between the Prinsessegracht and the Boslaan
- 1:00 pm to 1:00 am: Kiss & Ride location: Prinsessegracht (pavement side). Parking for residents remains possible on the other side of the street
- 3:00 pm to 1:00 am: Koningskade, from Zuid Hollandlaan to the Koningstunnel
- APCOA Parking Malieveld is closed all day.
- Q-Park CS New Babylon will remain accessible from Boslaan / Prins Clauslaan.
- From 9 pm: HTM scheduled buses at Malieveld run a different route.
- Stops Malieveld (Bosbrug) and Dr. Kuyperstraat of tram 9 are out of use all day. The Javabrug and Central Station stops are the replacement stops.
- 10 pm to 1 am: the Korte Voorhout stop of tram 15 and 16 are temporarily out of service.
For more information, visit htm.net