Welcome to your weekly summary of What’s On in The Hague!
Below you’ll find this weekend’s highlights and plenty of ways to entertain yourself over the coming weekend. There’s a list of upcoming items, ongoing exhibitions, sports events, socials and much more! All events take place in The Hague and surrounding areas, you can click the events or links for more information.
Remember to check with each event organiser for ticket prices, entry requirements or last minute changes (just in case). Have a great weekend!
De Grote Kerk Live in The Hague (13 July)
Stichting Carillon The Hague and the Nutshuis have organised special “De Grote Kerk Live” concerts at the carillon of the Grote Kerk in the centre of The Hague. In the garden of the Nutshuis, the Nutstuin, you can sit down, have a drink and listen to music of the carillon of the Grote Kerk.
Footprint Sustainability Festival at the beach (14 – 15 July)
An amazing awareness and sustainability festival on the beach in The Hague! With workshops like yoga, breathwork, music fire circle, sonic sensory, meditation and much more, there are plenty of ways to connect with have special bands and tasty DJs. You can also find also activities for children, massage, glitters, paint and a sustainable market.
Delft Ceramica organises the fourteenth edition of Delft Ceramica, a free international ceramics market in the historical city centre of Delft. Delft Ceramica is distinguished by a wide variety of ceramic objects.
Fancy something else this weekend?
- North Sea Jazz (13 – 15 July)
- Repair Cafe The Hague: Last Session before Summer (14 July)
- Dutch International Storytelling Centre At The Beach (14 July)
- Grote Markt Summertime Festival (14 – 15 July)
- Kwaku Summer Festival (14 – 15 July)
- Rastaplas Festival 2018 (14 – 15 July)
- High Tea on the Canals (from 15 July)
Ongoing events around the city:
- Vintage, Antique and Book Market in The Hague (every Thurs and Sun until 1 October)
- Comedytrain International Festival (until 12 August)
- World Championship Sand Sculpting 2018 (until 19 August)
- Zein Summer Holiday Camps (until 3 September)
- The Plunge: A Theatrical Audiotour (until 9 September)
- Duivenvoorde Castle (until 26 October)
- ‘Greetings from Scheveningen’ at The Hague’s Historical Museum (until 11 November)
Upcoming dates for your diary!
- The Hague Open 2018 with TheHagueOnline (17 July)
- Comedy, Cabaret and Music @ Zuiderpark Theatre (28 July)
- Den Haag Outdoor Festival (August 18)
- ABC featuring Martin Fry (August 18)
- Golden Earring @ Live on the Beach (6 September)
- Rise and Lead Summit for Women in Business (27 September)
- Mondriaan Jazz (13 October)
- India Dance Festival (19 October – 3 November)
- Crossing Border Literature and Music Festival (30 October)
- Macy Gray @ Paard (5 November)