Welcome to your weekly summary of What’s On in The Hague!
Below you’ll find this weekend’s highlights and plenty of ways to entertain yourself over the coming weekend. There’s a list of upcoming items, ongoing exhibitions, sports events, socials and much more! All events take place in The Hague and surrounding areas, you can click the events or links for more information.
Remember to check with each event organiser for ticket prices, entry requirements or last minute changes (just in case). Have a great weekend!
Delft Blues Festival (22-24 February)
Every year in February, the largest indoor blues festival takes place in the Netherlands. During this weekend there will be a large number of freely accessible performances in the various pubs in Delft. On this website you will find more information about the cafes, the bands and the specials of the festival.
Krokus Kabaal: Children’s Theatre and Arts Festival (23 February – 1 March)
We’re going to make some noise again this spring break! Welcome back to the cheerful theatre and art festival in all corners of The Hague. From Saturday 23 February to Friday 1 March 2019, children from 0 to 12 years of age can see and do everything on the eleven (!) locations of the The Hague Cultural Anchor.
APCH Scratch Choir Concert (23 February)
Every year the American Protestant Church of The Hague organises two scratch choirs. The first one this year will be “Highlights of the Matthew Passion” by J. S. Bach on Saturday, February 23. We will come together to practise this marvellous composition from 10 a.m. and present a concert at 4 p.m. under the inspirational leadership of conductor John Bakker.
Tony Hadley @ Boerderij (23 February)
Fancy something else this weekend?
- Acoustic Alley Presents: Catherine MacLellan & Chris Gauthier (22 February)
- Friday Night with Matangi (22 February)
Ongoing events around the city:
- Model Drawings Exhibition (until 24 February)
- Walking Tours of The Hague – Bronovo Edition (available various dates)
- This February Break: Multi-Activity Day Camps by Zein International Childcare (until 1 March)
- Willem van oranje Exhibition @ Delft (until 3 March)
- Armando: A Retrospective Exhibition (until 10 March)
- Sombroek Golf Academy Golf Clinics (selected dates until 14 March)
- Tomb of the Ordinary Man Exhibition (until 17 March)
- Theosophy Talks 2018-2019 (weekly until 12 May)
Upcoming dates for your diary!
- Secret Garden Winter Festival Rotterdam (1-3 March)
- City Walk and Photography Workshop (3 March)
- Jeroen Eisinga Film Exhibition @ De Electriciteitsfabriek (7 March – 7 April)
- Welcome to The Hague with the International Centre (8 March, 6 June, 12 Sep, 29 Nov)
- IND Brexit Consultation (11 March)
- Tell Me On A Sunday: Plus Theatre Ticket Giveaway! (9 March)
- CPC Loop Den Haag 2019 (10 March)
- Charity Murder Mystery Dinner 2019 (23 March)
- Pas de Deux | Scapino Ballet Rotterdam & Michiel Borstlap (24 March)
- Scary Bikers: Queen’s English Theatre Company (5-10 April)
- AWC Re-Building Lives Benefit (13 April)
- North Sea Jazz 2019 (12 July)
- P!nk Comes to The Hague (11 August)