Here’s your weekly summary of What’s On
This is our top list of events, exhibitions, music, festivals and more to keep you entertained this weekend. We include events from The Hague, Leiden, Delft, Scheveningen and everywhere in between.
Below the four featured events, you can find other things happening this weekend, as well as ongoing exhibitions and festivals. You’ll also find all our upcoming listings with links so you can plan ahead. There are family-friendly suggestions too, making sure everyone can explore the area and its culture together. We hope you have a great time, no matter what you get up to.
Remember to check with each event organiser for ticket prices, entry requirements or last minute changes (just in case). Have a great weekend!
The Hague Pride 2019 (6-9 June)
The first Pride in The Hague is coming soon! From 6 to 9 June 2019, rainbow flags will be hung en masse. Prepare for a packed program of cultural, social and sporting activities and of course one big celebration of diversity! Look out for this year’s Royal Rainbow Parade as the crown jewel of The Hague Pride.
Food festival Haagse Wereld Hapjes brings together a variety of restaurants with cuisines from all over the world. Have fun discovering and tasting well known and lesser known kitchens in one place. Take advantage of this EXCLUSIVE OFFER from TheHagueOnline for a unique tasting menu!
Neuzelbeurs @ De Broodfabriek (8-10 June)
Are you coming to explore? Approximately 250 stalls with fun second-hand and new products await you at this market! At these stalls, both traders and individuals offer a wide range of merchandise: second-hand clothing, books, games, music, furniture, antiques, art, curiosities and new items at competitive prices. Whatever you are looking for; there is something for everyone at the Neuzelbeurs.
Boekids Literature Festival 2019 (9-10 June)
Boekids offers children and young adults a festival experience with a challenging literary, musical and theatrical program and interactive workshops. In the run-up to the event, Boekids University will present a series of lectures from, among others, André Kuipers in the Museon from 7 to 10 May, including a dedicated English programme.
Fancy something else this weekend?
- Asbury Park @ Omniversum (5 June)
- Solo’s @ the Sea (5-7 June – extra dates!)
- CONNECT: Welcome to The Hague Event (6 June)
- Welcome to The Hague with the International Centre (6 June, 12 Sep, 29 Nov)
- Apollo 11 @ Omniversum (until 9 June)
- Japanese Garden Open Days (until 10 June)
- North Sea Regatta 2019 (until 10 June)
- Delft Fringe Festival 2019 (until 10 June)
- EARTH: Art Exhibit at Voorburg (until 13 June)
Ongoing events in the region
- Exhibition: The Art Nouveau Book Binding (until 23 June)
- Dalí and Chagall in Bible Art Exhibition (until 30 June)
- HERE/NOW: Current Visions from Colombia (until 30 June)
- Urban Bugs: An Exhibition (until 17 August)
- Yayoi Kusama @ Museum Voorlinden (until 1 September)
- Exhibition: Celebrating 50 Years of MOJO (until 1 September)
- From The Highest Point – Exhibition @ Panorama Mesdag (until 22 September)
- Walking Tours of The Hague – Bronovo Edition (various dates)
- Le Marie Marché (monthly)
Upcoming dates for your diary
- Tribute to The Cats Band (10 June)
- Border Sessions Festival 2019 (12-15 June)
- Haringparty! (13 June)
- ACCESS Ask The Experts Sessions in Utrecht (13 June, monthly)
- 50th Poetry International Festival Rotterdam (13-16 June)
- Festival Classique (13-23 June)
- Friday Night with Matangi (14 June)
- A Symphonic Tribute to Pink Floyd (15 June)
- Flag Day Scheveningen 2019 (15 June)
- A Concert of Friends: Charity Concert (15 June)
- Orange Apple Day (15 June)
- Open Ateliers Duinoord (15-16 June)
- North Sea Beach Rugby 2019 (15-16 June)
- International Day Of Yoga 2019 (16 June)
- Fathers’ Day Boat Tours (16 June)
- CONNECT: Leisure (17 June)
- Sail op Scheveningen (20-23 June)
- John Adams Institute Presents: Hendrik Meijer (20 June)
- Happy Spirit Days (21-23 June)
- ShoppingNight 2019 in The Hague (28 June)
- DISC Creative Writing Workshops (30 June)
- 2019 KLM Den Haag Urban Trail (7 July)
- North Sea Jazz 2019 (12 July)
- P!nk Comes to The Hague (11 August)
- Open Air Theatre: The Tempest and Ali Baba and the Forty Thieves (28 August – 1 September)
- Live on the Beach feat. KEANE (7 September)
- Rock History Tours (7 September, 5 October)